Wednesday, 12 October 2022


 1960 Leavers

 Wk 1 in the Broagh summer '22

 The  main event planned for this week was on Friday 1st July.

Organised by Heather Weisener (standing at the back) and others.

Although I knew most of the names I had big problems recognising people ( apart from Heather).

The event took place in Sizzlers and spread across 2/3 hours and this meant our planned tour of the Rainey did not happen.

However the occasion was a great success and I know that others were not able to be there for various reasons but the dozen who were there should congratulate themselves just for being there.

Earlier in the week I visited my cousin Mary Mulholland in Lagans road, went to Ardboe with my sister Mary & husband Mick and paid a visit to Carrickmore to see my uncles wife Teresa.

As well as this visited several relatives in the Broagh road - a hectic week.

 

 

 

No comments: